During February 2021, a nationwide $2,750 Chevrolet Camaro discount is available. Notably, the headlining offer is comprised of a $1,750 cashback rebate plus a $1,000 GM card bonus.
In order to qualify for the bonus cash, the buyer must be a GM Rewards Cardmember as of January 4th, 2021. The offer also stipulates that the bonus cannot be combined with certain other GM offers, and may be applied to eligible new 2020 Camaro or 2021 Camaro models.
Chevrolet Camaro Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for February 2020 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Camaro: $1,750 cash allowance + $1,000 GM card bonus = $2,750 total discount
- 2021 Camaro: $1,000 cash allowance + $1,000 GM card bonus = $2,000 total discount
- Lease Offer: $274 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Camaro LT1 Coupe with the 10-speed automatic transmission
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $274 due at signing for current lessees of 2016 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will continue until March 1st, 2021.
Chevrolet Camaro Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
- Must take delivery by February 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Discount offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
The driver was charged and had his (now wrecked) vehicle impounded.
This Big Block screamer is one of only fifty-four.