A new Buick Enclave discount offers up to $6,750 off the price of select 2020 models, while a $4,250 cash allowance is available for 2021 models. A $1,000 bonus is also available for GM card members, but it is unclear whether this bonus may be combined with the previous offers.
Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Buick Enclave Incentives
Nationwide 2020 Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of February 2021 are as follows:
- Discount Offers:
- 2020 Enclave: $6,000 cash allowance + $750 Competitive Cash Allowance = $6,750 total rebate
- 2021 Enclave: $4,250 cash allowance + $750 Competitive Cash Allowance = $5,000 total rebate
- Finance Offers:
- 2020 Enclave: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $3,750 cash back + $750 Competitive Cash Allowance = $4,500 total rebate
- 2021 Enclave: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $2,000 cash back
- 2021 Enclave Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2021 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,279 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in New York City market
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until March 1st, 2021.
Buick Enclave Pricing
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level for the 2020 and 2021 model years, including the $1,195 destination freight charge:
- Preferred – $41,195
- Essence – $43,195
- Premium – $49,595
- Avenir – $54,995
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sales grew 22 percent, substantially outpacing the segment average.
Certain GM vehicles may have been delivered with overcured Continental brand tires.