During February 2021, a new Buick Envision discount offers as much as $7,500 off select 2020 models of the premium crossover, however, the deal is specific to current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles. The same customer and vehicle restrictions apply to an interest-free financing offer, which is coupled with a $5,950 cash allowance.
The Tri-Shield brand is also continuing to offer an additional $1,000 in Bonus Earnings for current eligible GM Cardmembers when purchasing an eligible model.
Buick Envision Incentives
Buick Envision discount offers for the first-generation model during February 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: $6,750 cash allowance + $750 competitive cash allowance = $7,500 total discount on 2020 Envision
- Current eligible GM Cardmembers receive an additional $1,000 Bonus Earnings when purchasing an eligible vehicle.
- Featured Finance Offers: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $5,950 total cash discount on 2020 Envision
- Includes $750 competitive cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2020 Buick Envision FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,169 due at signing for eligible current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the New York City area market
The above Buick Envision discount offers are valid through March 1st, 2021.
Buick Envision Pricing
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offers not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Cadillac is also hugely popular among women, but it still trails Buick.
This study rated the reliability of the outgoing, first-generation Buick Envision.