A new Chevrolet Colorado discount offers a savings of $2,750 to all buyers on any 2021 model. In addition, eligible GM cardmembers will receive an additional $1,000 bonus, for a total of $3,750. Separately, a combined incentive is also available for 2021 Colorado models, and offers a discount of $1,150 plus interest-free financing for up to 72 months.
The Bow Tie brand is also discounting select 2020 Colorado models by as much as $3,500. To clarify, all of the aforementioned offers appear to be available nationwide.
Changes and updates for the 2021 Chevrolet Colorado include a revised front fascia, the deletion of the Base (2SA) trim level, three new exterior color options – Bright Blue Metallic, Cherry Red Tintcoat, and Sand Dune Metallic – three new wheel options, and more.
Chevrolet Colorado Incentives
Nationwide Chevrolet Colorado discount offers for January 2021 are as follows:
- 2021 Colorado Purchase Offer: $2,750 cash allowance + $1,000 GM cardmember bonus = $3,750 total discount
- 2020 Colorado Purchase Offer: $3,500 cash allowance
- Excludes base trim level
- 2020 Colorado Finance Offer: $1,900 cash + 0 percent APR for up to 84 months
- 2021 Colorado Finance Offer: $1,150 cash + 0 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Lease Offer: $259 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2021 Crew Cab LT 4WD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,179 down payment for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The above offers will remain valid thru February 1st, 2021. These incentives may also vary depending on the configuration of the purchased model.
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2020 Colorado trim levels along with their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- Base – $22,495
- WT – $25,995
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $35,095
- ZR2 – $42,595
- WT – $26,395
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $34,995
- ZR2 – $42,795
- Must take delivery by February 1st, 2021, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Colorado discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Toyota Tacoma remained in first, and by a substantial margin.
$1,500 down payment assistance and 10.9 percent APR for up to 72 months.