Cadillac is continuing to offer a $9,500 cashback rebate for all 2020 Escalade models in January 2021, and it appears to be the only nationwide Cadillac Escalade rebate available. It’s worth noting that the automaker recently launched the 2021 Cadillac Escalade, meaning units of the next-generation SUV have started popping up on dealer lots, but the brand is not offering any incentives on the new model this month.
Interested parties should know that General Motors is currently running its pickup truck and SUV plants at full capacity, including the GM Arlington Assembly facility that builds the Escalade in addition to the Chevrolet Tahoe, the Chevrolet Suburban and the GMC Yukon.
Cadillac Escalade Incentives
The only nationwide Cadillac Escalade discount offer during the month of January 2021 is as follows:
- Featured 2020 Escalade Discount Offer: $9,500 cash allowance
Buyers should note the above Cadillac Escalade discount offer is available through March 1st, 2021.
Cadillac Escalade Pricing
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Escalade and Escalade ESV trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include a destination charge of $1,295:
- Standard – $76,490
- Luxury – $82,090
- Premium Luxury – $86,490
- Platinum – $93,590
2020 Escalade ESV
- Standard – $79,490
- Luxury – $85,090
- Premium Luxury – $89,490
- Platinum – $96,590
Notably, this month’s featured offer is similar to nearly every Cadillac Escalade discount offered so far this year, which are as follows:
- January – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- February – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- March – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- April – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- May – $9,000 Cashback Rebate
- June – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- July – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- August – $9500 Cashback Rebate
- September – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- October – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- November – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- December – $9,500 Cashback Rebate
- Must take delivery by March 1st, 2021, unless specified otherwise.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac Escalade discount offer.
- Residency restrictions apply.
- Cadillac discount offers might not be available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Corvette Z06, Hummer EV, Escalade-V Ownership Requirement: No Exceptions To Six-Month Policy, Says GM
Applies if sold to a private party or dealer.
It’s one of three new hues for the 2023 model year.