A Buick Envision discount reaching $6,750 is offered in January, and this nationwide incentive is available on all trim levels of the premium crossover. Buick is also offering an additional $1,000 in Bonus Earnings for current eligible GM Cardmembers when purchasing an eligible vehicle.
General Motors also has a good conquest deal on the 2020 Buick Envision Preferred trim level with FWD, with lease programs from $239 per month, including a rebate for current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles.
Buick Envision Incentives
Buick Envision discount offers during January 2021 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers: $6,750 cash allowance on 2020 Envision
- Current eligible GM Cardmembers receive an additional $1,000 Bonus Earnings when purchasing an eligible vehicle.
- Featured Finance Offers: 0 percent APR for up to 72 months + $5,200 cash allowance on 2020 Envision
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2020 Buick Envision FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,169 due at signing for eligible current owners and lessees of 2007 model year or newer non-GM vehicles (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the New York City area market
The above Buick Envision discount offers are valid through February 1st, 2021.
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by February 1st, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Interest-free APR financing is also available.
These changes are due to the microchip shortage.