The Buick Enclave is the Tri-Shield brand’s full-size, three-row crossover utility vehicle, offering plenty of space inside for passengers and cargo. Now, GM Authority has learned that the Enclave’s standard Carpet Floor Mats will no longer be included with a variety of optional extras and upgrades.
The extras in question replace the standard Carpet Floor Mats with tough all-weather units designed to handle mud, dirt, and slush. As such, it makes sense that these options would delete the standard Carpet Floor Mats, given customers most likely would not want them or even use them in lieu of the upgraded all-weather units.
With that covered, the following LPO-level accessories (accessories ordered with the vehicle and installed by the dealer) delete the standard Carpet Floor Mats on the Buick Enclave (relevant RPO codes listed in parentheses):
- Buick Interior Protection Package (PDH), includes first and second row All-weather floor mats (VAV), third row All-weather floor mats (VKN) and all-weather cargo mat (VLI)
- Floor Liner Package (PDF), includes first and second row All-weather floor liners (RIA), third row All-weather floor liner (RIB), Integrated cargo liner (CAV)
- All-weather floor liners, first and second rows (RIA)
- All-weather floor liner, third row (RIB)
- All-weather floor mats, first and second rows (VAV)
- All-weather floor mats, third row (VKN)
To note, this change went into effect starting with the production week of October 29th, 2020.
The latest 2021 Buick Enclave follows a mid-cycle refresh for the nameplate ushered in for the 2020 model year. Customers have a single engine option, namely the atmospheric 3.6L V6 LFY gas unit, which produces 310 horsepower and 266 pound-feet of torque, and connects to a nine-speed automatic transmission. Both FWD and AWD configurations are offered. Under the skin is the long-wheelbase variant of the GM C1 platform. Production takes place at the GM Lansing Delta Township factory in Michigan.