During December 2020, a new Chevrolet Tahoe discount combines a $1,500 cash allowance with employee pricing as part of Chevy’s ongoing Employee Discount Sales Event. Notably, the offer equates to well over $8,000 in the case of a 2020 Tahoe Premier AWD model with an MSRP of $75,010.
Notably, The Bow Tie brand is also extending a competitive lease offer for new-generation 2021 Chevy Tahoe models, however, no cashback rebates are available for the all-new model just yet, which is to be expected with current low dealer inventory levels. It’s also worth noting that all of the aforementioned offers appear to be available nationwide.
Nationwide Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers in December are as follows:
- Featured 2020 Tahoe Purchase Offer: $1,500 consumer cash + employee discount which varies according to vehicle MSRP
- Example offer: $1,500 + $6,870 employee discount = $8,370 total rebate on Tahoe Premier 4WD
- Featured 2021 Tahoe Lease Offer: $579 per month for 36 months
- Applies to Tahoe 4WD LT with Signature Package
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $6,029 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested shoppers should note that the above Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers will be available through January 4th, 2021.
- LS (1LS) – $50,295
- LT (1LT) – $55,095
- Premier (1LZ) – $63,995
- LS – $50,295
- LT – $55,095
- RST – $58,395
- Z71 – $60,495
- Premier – $63,895
- High Country – $70,895
The GM Authority Take
As we mentioned, the 2020 model year will be the last for the outgoing Tahoe, since units of the all-new, next-generation Tahoe started arriving in dealerships in July. As such, we believe that recent 2020 Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers are intended to entice current GM owners to purchase remaining in-stock models.
That said, it’s worth noting that, so far, this year’s Chevrolet Tahoe discount offers have been more conservative compared to last year’s, which included an 11 percent discount in March and a 14 percent discount in November.
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Tahoe discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Enabling The Bow Tie brand to continue taking first place in its segment.
The Chevy Suburban and GMC Yukon were second and third, respectively.