Chevrolet Camaro discount offers during December 2020 include employee pricing for all buyers, nationwide. Notably, the headlining cashback rebate is exclusive to 2020 Camaro models, while 2021 Camaro models do not receive any manufacturer discount offers.
In addition to cashback rebate, The Bow Tie brand is also extending a competitive, nationwide lease offer, which gives buyers the chance to get behind the wheel of select 2021 models for as little as $287 per month with $287 due at signing.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for December 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers: employee discount pricing based on vehicle MSRP
- Example rebate: $2,994 cash allowance on 2020 Camaro SS
- Offer based on $44,490 MSRP
- Featured Lease Offer: $287 per month for 39 months
- Applicable to 2021 Camaro Coupe 1LZ with the GM 10-speed automatic
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees:
- $287 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, all of the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will expire after January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
As stated, it appears that the amount of this month’s Chevrolet Camaro discount varies according to vehicle MSRP. Interested parties should be sure to contact their local dealership for inventory availability and applicability.
- Must take delivery by December 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
These classic muscle cars are still fast by today’s standards.
The LT1 is now even more tempting.