During December 2020, a new Buick Envision discount offer combines a $4,750 cash allowance with employee discount pricing, resulting in $7,627 off a well-optioned Essence all-wheel drive model. To clarify, the employee pricing discount will vary depending on the vehicle’s MSRP. As we’ve reported previously, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives on the 2019 Envision, meaning the aforementioned offers apply to the 2020 Envision exclusively.
In addition to the aforementioned cash purchase incentives, a National Buick Lease Offer is also available.
The following Buick Envision discount offers are available during the month of December 2020:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $4,750 customer cash + employee pricing which varies according to vehicle MSRP
- Example offer: $4,750 + $2,877 employee pricing = $7,627 total rebate on Envision Essence AWD
- Featured Lease Offer: $299 monthly for 39 months
- Offer applies to Envision Preferred FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,509 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid until January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Cadillac is also hugely popular among women, but it still trails Buick.
This study rated the reliability of the outgoing, first-generation Buick Envision.