A new Buick Encore GX discount drops the price of select 2020 models by $4,538 during the month of December 2020. Notably, the deal includes an employee discount incentive, which is available as part of the Buick Employee Pricing Sales Event for 2020 and 2021 Encore GX units, except for base trim levels.
The Tri-Shield brand is also offering special leasing options for well-qualified lessees, with pricing as low as $179 per month in select markets.
Nationwide Buick Encore GX discount offers on the small crossover during the month of December 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months
- Lease Offer: $239 a month for 39 months
- National Buick Lease Offer
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Example offer applies to 2020 Encore GX FWD Preferred with an MSRP of $25,095
- For current lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $749 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above Buick Encore GX discount offers will be valid through January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for both the 2020 and 2021 Encore GX by trim level, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,095
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,695
- Essence (1SL) – $29,495
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,195
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,795
- Essence (1SL) – $29,595
To clarify, the offers referenced above are only applicable to 2020 and 2021 Encore GX models, and do not apply to Buick Encore models. Notably, the offers are nearly identical to incentives available in recent months.
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Encore GX discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Placing seventh in the segment from a sales volume standpoint. These changes are due to the microchip shortage.
Encore GX News
Placing seventh in the segment from a sales volume standpoint.
These changes are due to the microchip shortage.