During December 2020, a Buick Enclave discount includes a $3,750 cashback rebate in addition to employee pricing, which varies depending on the vehicle’s MSRP and is part of the ongoing Buick Employee Pricing Sales Event. Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
To clarify, all 2020 Enclave trim levels seem to qualify for the headlining discount, and we should note that the Tri-Shield brand is no longer offering any manufacturer incentives for the 2019 Enclave.
Nationwide 2020 Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of December 2020 are as follows:
- 2020 Enclave Purchase Offer: $3,750 cash allowance + employee discount which varies according to vehicle MSRP
- Example offer: $3,750 + $4,615 employee discount = $8,365 total rebate on Enclave Avenir AWD
- 2021 Enclave Purchase Offer: $2,250 cash allowance
- 2020 Enclave Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $2,050 cash back
- 2021 Enclave Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + $550 cash back
- 2020 Enclave Lease Offer: $319 a month for 36 months
- Applies to 2020 Enclave FWD Essence
- National Buick Lease Offer
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,979 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until January 4th, 2021.
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred FWD (1SD) – $41,195
- Essence FWD (1SL) – $43,195
- Essence AWD (1SL) – $45,195
- Premium FWD (1SN) – $49,595
- Premium AWD (1SN) – $51,995
- Avenir FWD (1SP) – $54,995
- Avenir AWD (1SP) – $57,295
- Must take delivery by January 4th, 2021.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Looking at the exterior, interior, and cargo.
A few aesthetic upgrades for the refreshed crossover.