GMC Canyon discount offers during November 2020 include rebates for both 2020 Canyon models as well as the refreshed 2021 Canyon pickup truck (See 2021 GMC Canyon change log). More specifically, the 2020 models see a $4,500 purchase rebate while 2021 models receive a $3,000 price cut, which is slightly more generous than recent offers for the revitalized model.
Thanks to the ongoing GMC Black Friday Sales Event, interest-free financing is also available for select Canyon models. Interested shoppers will be pleased to know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, the Professional Grade brand is also offering attractive lease programs in most markets for current eligible lessees.
Nationwide GMC Canyon discount offers for the midsize pickup truck during November 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2020 Canyon Purchase Offer: $4,500 customer cash
- Excludes SL trim level
- Featured 2021 Canyon Purchase Offer: $3,000 customer cash
- Featured 2020 Canyon Finance Offer: 0 percent (interest-free) APR for up to 84 months
- Featured 2021 Canyon Lease Offer: $279 per month for 39 months
- Applies to 2021 Canyon Short Box Crew Cab 2WD Elevation
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $799 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer example observed in the New York City market
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned GMC Canyon discount offers will run through November 30th, 2020.
For reference, the price of each trim level of the 2020 and 2021 Canyon, including the $1,195 destination charge, is as follows:
- SL – $23,395 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- Base – $26,895
- SLE – $30,295
- SLT – $37,095
- All Terrain – $37,795
- Denali – $41,695
- Elevation Standard – $27,595
- Elevation – $31,195
- AT4 – $39,395
- Denali – $42,095
It’s worth highlighting the fact that, compared to last month’s offers, GMC has bumped up its incentives for 2021 Canyon models. That said, August’s Canyon discount of over $5,000 was the most generous offer in the second half of 2020 so far.
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Toyota Tacoma remained in first, and by a substantial margin. Some claims in this newly consolidated class-action transmission suit have been dismissed.
The Toyota Tacoma remained in first, and by a substantial margin.
Some claims in this newly consolidated class-action transmission suit have been dismissed.