In September, GM Authority brought you the first photos of the 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition. Two months, later we can perform the same service for that car’s smaller relative, the 2021 CT4 Diamond Sky Special Edition. Available only on the Premium Luxury trim level, the package includes several unique exterior and interior features.
- Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color exclusive to the package
- Front grille from Luxury/Premium Luxury models
- 18-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish (Q7B) and all-season run-flat tires
- Available 20-inch alloy wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish (RT8) and all-season run-flat tires
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions
- Body-color rear lower air diffuser
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens and red crystalline inners
- Brembo V Performance front brakes
- Blue brake calipers at all four corners
- Sky Cool Gray interior with Jet Black accents with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation
- Centaurus aluminum center console trim
- Alloy driver pedals
Until now, Cadillac has offered neutral-density tail lamps only on Sport and CT4-V versions of the compact executive sedan, making the CT4 Diamond Sky Special Edition the first time that a Premium Luxury model offers the clear lenses.
The package also includes two key fobs that feature the Diamond Sky metallic accent as well as the Cadillac crest logo.
The Cadillac CT4 Diamond Sky will become available to order in early 2021. The package is listed as a $2,400 option, but the total extra cost is in fact $3,600, since the Diamond Sky upgrade also requires the purchase of the $1,200 Climate Package, which consists of the following:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
The Cadillac CT4 Diamond Sky Special Edition can only be had in the Diamond Sky Metallic color. Furthermore, the color is not offered on any other CT4 model other than those equipped with the Diamond Sky Special Edition package.
This article was created in collaboration with our sister publication, Cadillac Society.