During November 2020, a familiar Chevrolet Trax discount of $3,750 can be combined with a $500 incentive currently available thanks to the ongoing Chevy Cyber Sales Event. The total discount of $4,250 offers notable savings on a vehicle with a starting price of under $23,000 USD.
Chevrolet is also offering a $1,750 cashback rebate for 2021 Trax models, as the larger discount is exclusive to 2020 models. In addition to the cashback incentives, a 0.9 percent financing offer appears to be available nationwide for both 2020 and 2021 Trax units.
Nationwide Chevrolet Trax discount offers in November 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offers:
- $500 cyber cash + $3,750 cash allowance for all 2020 Trax models
- $500 cyber cash + $1,750 cash allowance for all 2021 Trax models
- Featured Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR financing for up to 72 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $189 per month for 39 months for eligible current lessees
- Applies to 2020 Trax LT FWD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,229 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Note: lower monthly options may be available depending on model and market
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will be valid through November 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet Trax trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $22,295
- LT – $24,195
- Premier – $28,595
- LS – $22,395
- LT – $24,195
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Trax discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Interest-free financing is also available for 2020 and 2021 Trax models.
Another subset of customers is coming from the discontinued Sonic.