During November 2020, a Chevrolet Silverado discount is offering as much as $8,000 off the price of select 2020 Chevrolet Silverado models. Notably, the aforementioned cashback rebate is available for select 2020 1500 Crew Cab models equipped with eligible GM or Associated Accessories. The Bow Tie brand is also discounting 2021 Chevy Silverado models this month, with $4,000 off Double Cab models and up to $7,250 off Crew Cab models.
In addition, buyers can take advantage of a combined offer that includes a $2,750 cashback rebate in addition to 0.9 percent interest financing. Finally, all of the aforementioned offers appear to be available nationwide.
Nationwide Chevrolet Silverado discount offers for the all-new 1500 pickup truck on the T1 platform during the month of November 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- 2020 Silverado 1500: up to $7,000 customer cash + $1,000 accessory allowance
- 2021 Silverado 1500: Up to $7,250 customer cash
- May vary depending on model configuration and powertrain
- Example offer based on 2021 Silverado Crew Cab WT model with turbo 2.7L L3B I-4 engine
- Finance Offer:
- 2020 Silverado 1500: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + up to $2,750 customer cash
- 2021 Silverado 1500: 0.9 percent APR for up to 72 months + up to $2,500 customer cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $229 monthly for 24 months
- Applies to 2020 Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Custom 2WD with 4.3L LV3 V6 and Custom Value Package
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current eligible lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles
- $1,949 down payment
- $0 security deposit
Interested shoppers should note that all of the above offers will remain valid through November 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,595 destination freight charge included:
- Work Truck – $30,095
- Custom – $35,615
- LT – $38,795
- RST – $40,695
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,295
- LTZ – $44,895
- LT Trail Boss – $50,395
- High Country – $54,895
- Work Truck – $30,195
- Custom – $35,820
- LT – $41,195
- Custom Trail Boss – $42,395
- RST – $45,495
- LTZ – $50,695
- LT Trail Boss – $52,195
- High Country – $54,995
Interested buyers should take note of the requirements for each of the Chevrolet Silverado discount offers on the 1500 pickup, as they vary according to body style, trim, powertrain, and even packaging in some cases.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 Silverado during the 2019 calendar year and so far during 2020:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- December 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Silverado discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 News
Not offered in a Double Cab body style.
Hands-free driving: now with towing capability.