Chevrolet Camaro discount offers continue to be conservative during November 2020. The headlining $1,750 cashback rebate is exclusive to 2020 Camaro models, while 2021 Camaro models receive a lesser $1,000 discount. Notably, the incentives apply to any trim level for both the coupe and the convertible.
In addition to both of the aforementioned rebates, The Bow Tie brand is also extending a competitive, nationwide lease offer, which gives buyers the chance to get behind the wheel of select 2021 models for as little as $287 per month.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for November 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- 2020 Camaro: $1,750 cash allowance
- 2021 Camaro: $1,000 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $287 per month for 39 months
- Applicable to 2021 Camaro Coupe 1LZ with the GM 10-speed automatic
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees:
- $287 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, all of the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will expire after November 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
The headlining $1,750 cashback rebate lowers the starting price of the 2020 Camaro LS model to $24,245.
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Chevrolet Camaro News
Good news for Camaro enthusiasts in Washington and California.
Squeezing more than 900 horsepower out of the LT4.