The featured Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer of $8,500 off will be available through November 2nd, 2020, so buyers may need to hurry to a dealer in order to save big on the battery-powered crossover. That said, there’s a chance it may be available a bit longer. In fact, the $8,500 cashback rebate has been available every month since June 2020, and was originally offered as early as December 2019 according to our records.
Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offer is available nationwide. Notably, Chevy has ended its interest-free financing offer for the Bolt EV, which included a cashback rebate of nearly $5,000. That said, The Bow Tie brand appears to have introduced a new combined offer, which includes 0.9 percent financing in addition to a $7,350 cash discount.
Nationwide Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offers ending on November 2nd, 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $8,500 customer cash
- Featured Finance Offer: $7,350 cash allowance + 0.9 percent financing for up to 72 months with GM Financial
- Featured National Lease Offer: $239 monthly for 36 months
- Applies to Bolt EV LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $1,309 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The Chevrolet cash purchase discount as it applies to an in-stock 2020 Bolt EV LT with an MSRP of $37,495 reduces the starting price of said model to just $28,995.
For reference, here are the 2020 Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $41,895
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The improved EV will go on sale this summer. Get a good deal on pre-owned electrified GM models.
Bolt EV News
The improved EV will go on sale this summer.
Get a good deal on pre-owned electrified GM models.