The generous $8,500 Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer we previously reported on has been extended through November 30th, meaning shoppers can still save big on the battery-powered crossover. For the curious, the $8,500 cashback rebate has been available every month since June 2020, and was originally offered as early as December 2019 according to our records.
Notably, The Bow Tie brand is also maintaining its generous combined offer, which includes 0.9 percent financing in addition to a $7,350 cash discount. Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offer is available nationwide, as is an attractive lease offer that allows buyers to drive a brand-new 2020 Bolt EV LT home for as little as $298 per month and the same amount due at signing.
Nationwide Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offers ending on November 30th, 2020 are exclusive to 2020 models, and are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $8,500 customer cash
- Featured Finance Offer: $7,350 cash allowance + 0.9 percent financing for up to 72 months with GM Financial
- Featured National Lease Offer: $298 monthly for 39 months
- Applies to Bolt EV LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $298 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The Chevrolet cash purchase discount as it applies to an in-stock 2020 Bolt EV LT with an MSRP of $37,495 reduces the starting price of said model to just $28,995.
For reference, here are the 2020 Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $41,895
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Cruise has found an effective way to help out San Franciscans during the COVID-19 pandemic. The electric crossover will debut next month.
Bolt EV News
Cruise has found an effective way to help out San Franciscans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The electric crossover will debut next month.