During November 2020, Buick Envision discount offers reduce the price of select Envision models by $4,750, although in some markets, the rebate can reach as high as $6,750. Notably, the automaker is no longer offering manufacturer incentives on the 2019 Envision, meaning the aforementioned offers apply to the 2020 Envision exclusively.
In addition to the aforementioned cash purchase incentives, a special lease offer is also available in select markets, allowing buyers to drive the 2020 Envision for as little as $239 per month.
The following Buick Envision discount offers are available during the month of November 2020:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $4,750 or $6,750 customer cash according to U.S. market
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 84 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 monthly for 36 months
- Offer applies to Envision FWD Preferred with MSRP of $35,190
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,249 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer not valid nationwide; observed in the New York City area market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid until November 30th.
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Envision models and their respective MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Base 1SV – $34,695
- Preferred – $35,190
- Essence – $36,995
- Premium – $41,895
- Premium II – $44,795
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, it’s worth highlighting the fact that 2020 will be the final model year for the current-generation Envision, as the 2021 Buick Envision represents the first run of the next-generation model.
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Envision discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
We have some idea of what it could denote.