During November 2020, a Buick Enclave discount reduces the price of the 2020 model by $6,250, while a second, separate incentive offers interest-free financing for seven years. Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
To clarify, all 2020 Enclave trim levels seem to qualify for the headlining discount, and we should note that the Tri-Shield brand is no longer offering any manufacturer incentives for the 2019 Enclave.
Nationwide 2020 Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of November 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $6,250 customer cash
- Featured Purchase Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 84 months
- Featured Lease Offer: $279 a month for 36 months
- Applies to 2020 Enclave FWD Essence
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,179 due at signing for eligible current lessees (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Not available in all markets; observed in the Detroit area
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until November 30th.
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred FWD (1SD) – $41,195
- Essence FWD (1SL) – $43,195
- Essence AWD (1SL) – $45,195
- Premium FWD (1SN) – $49,595
- Premium AWD (1SN) – $51,995
- Avenir FWD (1SP) – $54,995
- Avenir AWD (1SP) – $57,295
- Must take delivery by November 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Delayed another week.
Several other GM facilities affected.