General Motors is offering a $5,750 cashback rebate for most 2020 GMC Terrain models, and interested shoppers will be pleased to know that the offer is available nationwide.
In addition to the headlining retail discount, GMC is also extending a competitive lease offer, with payments under $200 a month for select models in select markets.
Nationwide GMC Terrain discount offers during the month of October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $5,750 Purchase Allowance
- Excludes base SL trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $159 monthly for 24 months
- Applies to Terrain SLE FWD
- For current lessees:
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 security deposit
- $3,299 due at signing
- Offer not valid nationwide; only observed in the New York City market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through November 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 Terrain trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- SL – $26,195 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- SLE – $29,595
- SLT – $32,395
- Denali – $39,495
To clarify, 2021 GMC Terrain models are not yet available for order. Notably, the GMC Terrain was originally expected to be refreshed for the 2021 model year, however, due to complications caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, the updates were pushed into the 2022 model year (see more 2022 GMC Terrain info). As such, 2021 GMC Terrain changes are relatively minor, and include the deletion of the turbocharged 2.0-liter LTG four-cylinder option.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Terrain discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
It’s one of four new hues for Big Red’s compact crossover. Its 19 percent growth during the second quarter lagged the segment average.
It’s one of four new hues for Big Red’s compact crossover.
Its 19 percent growth during the second quarter lagged the segment average.