During October 2020, GMC Canyon discount offers include rebates for both 2020 Canyon models as well as the refreshed 2021 Canyon pickup truck. More specifically, the 2020 models see a $4,500 reduction in MSRP while 2021 models receive a $2,500 price cut.
Interested shoppers will be pleased to know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, the Professional Grade brand is also offering attractive lease programs in most markets for current eligible lessees. It’s also worth clarifying that The General has ended its interest-free financing promotion, which was an effort to alleviate buyers suffering setbacks brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Nationwide GMC Canyon discount offers for the midsize pickup truck during October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured 2020 Canyon Purchase Offer: $4,500 customer cash
- Excludes SL trim level
- Featured 2021 Canyon Purchase Offer: $2,500 customer cash
- Featured 2021 Canyon Lease Offer: $219 per month for 36 months
- For GM employees and eligible family members who are eligible current lessees
- Applies to Canyon Short Box Crew Cab 4WD Elevation
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,979 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Not available nationwide; observed in Detroit area market
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned GMC Canyon discount offers will run through November 2nd, 2020.
For reference, the price of each trim level of the 2020 and 2021 Canyon, including the $1,195 destination charge, is as follows:
- SL – $23,395 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- Base – $26,895
- SLE – $30,295
- SLT – $37,095
- All Terrain – $37,795
- Denali – $41,695
- Elevation Standard – $27,595
- Elevation – $31,195
- AT4 – $39,395
- Denali – $42,095
It’s worth highlighting the fact that, compared to last month’s offers, GMC has bumped up its incentives for 2020 Canyon models ever so slightly, while its introductory discount for the refreshed 2021 model remains the same. That said, August’s Canyon discount of over $5,000 was the most generous offer in the second half of 2020 so far.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
60,678 vehicles are affected. A combined, special-financing offer is also available for the premium pickup truck.
60,678 vehicles are affected.
A combined, special-financing offer is also available for the premium pickup truck.