During October 2020, a Chevrolet Spark discount offers $1,500 plus 0.9 percent financing for all 2020 Spark models, while a less generous combined offer of $700 plus 0.9 percent financing is available for 2021 Spark models. A $1,750 cashback rebate is also available for 2020 models, while 2021 models receive a $1,000 cash discount.
Nationwide Chevrolet Spark discount offers in October 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offers:
- 2021 Spark: $1,000 cash allowance
- 2020 Spark: $1,750 cash allowance
- Finance Offers:
- 2021 Spark: $700 cash allowance + 0.9 percent financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
- 2020 Spark: $1,500 cash allowance + 0.9 percent financing for 72 months for well-qualified buyers
Interested parties should note that the above offer is available to all buyers and will expire after November 2nd, 2020.
When the headlining $1,750 Chevrolet Spark discount is applied to the entry-level 2020 Spark LS model, the starting price falls to just $12,645. That said, it’s worth noting that Chevrolet Spark discounts seem to have scaled back for the first half of 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 and 2021 Spark trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the destination freight charge:
- LS – $14,395
- LT – $15,995
- Activ – $17,095
- 2LT – $17,495
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Spark discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Bow Tie brand’s average transaction prices (ATPs) are generally below segment averages. ATP has never been this high since the brand was founded in 1911.
The Bow Tie brand’s average transaction prices (ATPs) are generally below segment averages.
ATP has never been this high since the brand was founded in 1911.