Chevrolet Equinox Discount Totals $4,750 In October 20200
Chevrolet Equinox discount offers during October include a $4,750 cashback rebate for 2020 models. In addition to the retail incentive, a special nationwide lease offer makes a front-wheel drive 2020 Equinox LT model available for as low as $239 per month with $999 down, and even lower payments in other markets.
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drivetrain configurations, as well as four trim levels: L, LS LT and Premier.
Nationwide Chevrolet Equinox discount offers during October 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: $4,750 off most 2020 models
- Excludes base L trim
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 monthly for 39 months for current eligible lessees
- Applies to 2020 Equinox LT FWD model
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $999 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above cashback incentive and finance offers will run through November 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,495
- LT – $28,695
- Premier – $32,595
Prospective buyers might like to know that the upcoming refresh for the Equinox nameplate has been postponed, meaning the revised design and updates will not appear in North America with the 2021 model as originally intended, but on the 2022 Equinox model instead. The delay is due to complications caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Equinox discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
2024 Chevy Equinox To Lose These Two Paint Colors
In fact, the colors have already been built out for the 2023 model year.
Impatient Chevy Equinox Driver Causes Motorcycle Wipeout: Video
Motorcyclist is lucky to be alive.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.