Chevrolet Camaro discount offers are relatively conservative during October 2020. The headlining $1,750 cashback rebate is exclusive to 2020 Camaro models, while a lesser $1,000 offer is available for 2021 models. Notably, the incentives apply to any trim level, including both coupes and convertibles.
In addition to both of the aforementioned rebates, The Bow Tie brand is also extending a competitive, nationwide lease offer, which gives buyers the chance to get behind the wheel of the pony car for as little as $329 per month. Regular lease offers are also available for 2021 Camaro models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Camaro discount offers for October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance on all models
- Featured Lease Offer: $329 per month for 39 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For eligible current lessees:
- $909 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
To clarify, all of the above Chevrolet Camaro discount offers will expire after November 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 and 2021 Camaro trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination freight charge included:
- LS – $25,995
- 1LT – $26,495
- 2LT – $28,495
- 3LT – $32,495
- LT1 – $34,995
- 1SS – $37,995
- 2SS – $42,995
- 1SE (ZL1) – $62,995
The headlining $1,750 cashback rebate lowers the starting price of the 2020 Camaro LS model to $24,245.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Camaro discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
If GM built it…
The lights cost $553.32.