October’s headlining Cadillac XT5 discount offer includes both a cashback rebate of $2,000 along with interest-free financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT5 models, though the cashback rebate can be had without the financing offer. It’s worth highlighting the fact that this month’s combined offer is a bit more generous than last month’s, which included a lesser cashback rebate in addition to 0.9 percent APR.
We should also note that a $1,500 incentive is still available for current eligible lessees, and that all of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, interested shoppers should know that Cadillac has ended its manufacturer incentives for 2019 XT5 models.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers in October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 60 months + $2,000 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $359 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Premium Luxury
- $1,500 cash allowance
- $4,159 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT5 discount offers will run through November 2nd, 2020.
For reference, here are the XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,090
- Premium Luxury – $49,790
- Sport – $56,090
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Certain GM vehicles may have been delivered with overcured Continental brand tires.
Let’s take an up-close look at the midsize luxury crossover, shall we?