From the start of October through November 2nd, a Cadillac CT5 discount reduces the purchase price of 2020 CT5 models by up to $2,500. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $1,500 rebate toward the lease of a 2020 Cadillac CT5 sedan to current eligible GM or non-GM lessees. Notably, both offers apply to all trim levels of the all-new CT5 and are available nationwide.
Nationwide Cadillac CT5 discount offers during October 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: up to $2,500 cash allowance (amount may vary from one U.S. region to another)
- Lease Offer: $1,500 toward the lease of a 2020 CT5
- Must be a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer GM vehicle though GM Financial or a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- As little as $359 per month for 39 months
- $3,749 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
For reference, here are the 2020 CT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $37,890
- Premium Luxury – $41,690
- Sport – $42,690
- CT5-V – $48,690
The maximum $2,500 Cadillac CT5 discount lowers the starting price of the 2020 model to $35,390. Notably, the headlining offer is similar to August’s discount for the luxury sedan, and slightly more generous than last month’s offer.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The CT4 and CT5 currently sold in Korea are the 350T models with the 2.0L LSY engine.
This TSB will take under an hour for dealers to address.