The featured Buick Encore discount grew a bit compared to last month’s offer, for a total of $4,250 off of select 2020 models. Notably, it appears the automaker has pulled incentives for 2019 Encore models.
Shoppers should also note that the Tri-Shield brand is extending worthwhile, low-mileage lease options nationwide. The lease rates vary from market to market, and we observed rates as low as $149 per month with $1,429 due at signing.
Nationwide Buick Encore discount offers during the month of October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $4,250 cash allowance
- Excludes base 1SV trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $149 per month for 36 months
- Applies to 2020 Encore FWD Preferred
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current GM employees and family members who are eligible lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $0 security deposit
- $1,429 due at signing (after all offers)
- Offer observed in the Detroit area market
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will be valid through November 2nd, 2020.
The headlining Buick Encore discount actually makes the starting price of a 2020 Preferred model more affordable than a non-discounted base Encore 1SV. For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Encore starting MSRPs by trim level, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- Encore (1SV) – $24,195
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,595
As we mentioned, this month’s Buick Encore discount is only slightly more generous than last month’s rebate as well as the discount in August. That said, it’s still less worthwhile than July’s rebate, which also included GM employee pricing.
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Encore discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Tri-Shield brand appears to have pulled incentives for 2019 Encore models.
From second place the same time last year.