A new Buick Enclave discount reduces the price of the 2020 model by $6,250 during October 2020. Prospective buyers should know that the aforementioned offer is available nationwide. Additionally, competitive lease offers are also available in select markets.
Nationwide 2020 Buick Enclave discount offers during the month of October 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $6,250 customer cash
- Featured Lease Offer: $279 a month for 24 months
- Applies to 2020 Enclave FWD Essence
- For GM employees and eligible family members who are current lessees
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,609 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Not available in all markets; observed in the Detroit area
Interested parties should note that all of the aforementioned offers will remain valid until November 2nd.
For reference, here are the Buick Enclave MSRPs by trim level, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- Preferred FWD (1SD) – $41,195
- Essence FWD (1SL) – $43,195
- Essence AWD (1SL) – $45,195
- Premium FWD (1SN) – $49,595
- Premium AWD (1SN) – $51,995
- Avenir FWD (1SP) – $54,995
- Avenir AWD (1SP) – $57,295
- Must take delivery by November 2nd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Enclave discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Zero-interest financing is also available for 2020 and 2021 Enclave models.
The package can’t be ordered due to a parts shortage.