Last month, GM Authority was first to tell you that the 2021 Cadillac CT5 will introduce a new package called Diamond Sky Special Edition. At that time, we knew what features and content the new package would contain, but we didn’t have photos. That’s now changed, as Cadillac has officially released the very first photos of the 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition.
Available exclusively on the Premium Luxury trim level, the special edition package features several unique components both inside, and out.
- Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color exclusive to the package
- Front grille from Luxury/Premium Luxury models with exclusive bright accents and surrounds
- 19-inch alloy wheels with Diamond Cut/Midnight Silver finish and all-season run-flat tires
- Available 20-inch alloy wheels with Polished/Dark Android Gloss finish and all-season run-flat tires
- Body-color rocker moldings and extensions
- Body-color rear lower air diffuser
- Neutral-density tail lamps with gray-tinted transparent outer lens and crystalline inners
- Brembo V Performance front brakes
- Blue brake calipers at all four corners
- Sky Cool Gray interior with Jet Black accents with exclusive Diamond Fall custom seat insert perforation
- Galaxy wood trim
- Alloy driver pedals
Opting for the 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition package will automatically add the Climate Package, which includes:
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Ventilated driver and front passenger seats
The 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition package marks the very first time that Cadillac has offered the neutral-density tail lamps on a vehicle with Premium Luxury trim. Traditionally, these clear tail lamps are reserved for Sport and V-Series models, while Luxury and Premium Luxury models feature red lenses.
It’s also worth noting that the only way to get the new Diamond Sky Metallic exterior color, which is new for the 2021 model year, is to opt for the Diamond Sky Special Edition package. Conversely, the package can not be ordered with any other exterior or interior colors.
The 2021 Cadillac CT5 Diamond Sky Special Edition package will become available to oder in early 2021. Pricing info is not yet available, though we should find out how much it costs within a few weeks.
More Cadillac CT5 news
Only a small percentage of vehicles will offer the feature.
Unique touches help this CT5 stand apart.