GMC Terrain discount offers include a $6,000 cashback rebate for most 2020 models. Interested parties will be pleased to know that the offer is available nationwide.
In addition to the aforementioned offers, GMC is also extending a competitive lease offer, with payments under $200 a month for select models in select markets.
Nationwide GMC Terrain discount offers during the month of September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $6,000 Purchase Allowance
- Excludes base SL trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $159 monthly for 24 months
- Applies to Terrain SLE FWD model
- For current lessees:
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 security deposit
- $3,609 due at signing
- Offer not valid nationwide; only observed in the New York City market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through September 30th, 2020. Furthermore, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of this month.
For reference, here are the 2020 Terrain trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- SL – $26,195 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- SLE – $29,595
- SLT – $32,395
- Denali – $39,495
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Terrain discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The microchip shortage shows no signs of letting up. Shoppers should note that the full discount is only available in select markets.
The microchip shortage shows no signs of letting up.
Shoppers should note that the full discount is only available in select markets.