The headlining $8,000 GMC Sierra 1500 discount from August has been extended until the end of September. Interested parties should be aware that qualifying models must be in a select configuration and equipped with select powertrain and package options. Otherwise, a lesser cashback rebate is available exclusively for other configurations and powertrains, including $4,000 and $6,000 discounts.
Additionally, GMC lease offers give shoppers the opportunity to drive the T1-platformed pickup truck for three years at less than $300 per month in qualifying areas. General Motors has also extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of this month.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers during the month of September 2020 are as follows:
- Sierra 1500 Purchase Offer: $4,000 cash allowance for Double Cab models or $6,000 cash allowance for Crew Cab models
- Plus $2,000 for qualifying models equipped with the turbocharged 2.7-liter L3B I4 engine, for a total discount of up to $8,000
- Sierra 1500 Lease Offer: $229/month for 24 months for GM employees and eligible family members who are eligible current lessees:
- Applies to Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD Elevation
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $3,579 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Observed in the Detroit area market
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
As we mentioned, all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers are valid through September 30th, 2020.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra 1500 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra 1500 News
Some vehicles involved date back to 1994.
GM faced the threat of tariffs at its Silao plant over the labor row.