GMC Canyon discount offers in September 2020 include offers for both the current 2020 model as well as the updated 2021 Canyon model. The deals include a $3,750 cash back rebate for the previous model year, while the new 2021 models receive a $2,500 discount.
Interested shoppers will be pleased to know that the aforementioned offers are available nationwide. Additionally, the Professional Grade brand is also offering attractive lease programs in most markets for current eligible lessees. It’s also worth clarifying that The General has ended its interest-free financing promotion, which was an effort to alleviate buyers suffering setbacks brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The nationwide GMC Canyon discount offer for the midsize pickup truck during the month of September 2020 is as follows:
- Featured 2020 Canyon Purchase Offer: $3,500 customer cash
- Excludes SL trim level
- Featured 2021 Canyon Purchase Offer: $2,500 customer cash
- Featured 2020 Canyon Lease Offer: $259 per month for 39 months
- For GM employees and eligible family members who are eligible current lessees
- Applies to Canyon Short Box Crew Cab 2WD SLE
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,529 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Not available nationwide; observed in Detroit area market
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned GMC Canyon discount offers will run through September 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of the month.
For reference, the price of each trim level of the 2020 and 2021 Canyon, including the $1,195 destination charge, is as follows:
- SL – $23,395 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- Base – $26,895
- SLE – $30,295
- SLT – $37,095
- All Terrain – $37,795
- Denali – $41,695
- Elevation Standard – $27,595
- Elevation – $31,195
- AT4 – $39,395
- Denali – $42,095
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sales fell faster than the segment average. Customers have no problem paying $90,000 for a Denali or AT4 product.
Sales fell faster than the segment average.
Customers have no problem paying $90,000 for a Denali or AT4 product.