For September 2020, a Chevrolet Traverse discount drops the price of the 2020 model by $2,500, though the cashback rebate is not available for the base 2020 Traverse L trim levels.
The Bow Tie brand is extending a competitive, nationwide lease offer that gets shoppers in the seat of a Traverse for $329 per month, though some buyers will have access to offers of less than $300 a month in select markets.
Nationwide Chevrolet Traverse discount offers for the full-size crossover during the month of September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $2,500 cash allowance
- Excludes Traverse L trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $329 a month for 36 months for current eligible lessees
- Applies to Traverse FWD LT model
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,829 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Lower payment options with a shorter term are available in select markets
Shoppers should note that all of the above Chevrolet Traverse discount offers will run until the end of September 2020. Furthermore, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until September 30th.
For reference, here are the 2020 Traverse trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $30,995 (not applicable to the aforementioned incentives)
- LS – $34,095
- LT – $36,595
- RS – $44,795
- Premier – $46,995
- High Country – $52,095
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Traverse discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sales jumped 45 percent compared to Q3 2019. A new rendering of what could have been.
Sales jumped 45 percent compared to Q3 2019.
A new rendering of what could have been.