For September 2020, a Chevrolet Sonic discount offer drops the price of 2020 models by a generous 15 percent, and it appears the incentive is applicable to any 2020 Sonic model. Interested parties should note The Bow Tie brand is no longer offering manufacturer discounts for 2019 Sonic models.
For those who may not know, General Motors has confirmed that the Chevrolet Sonic will officially retire this year. Prospective buyers can see all the 2020 Chevrolet Sonic changes and updates here, before deciding which is more worthwhile. Notable differences include the deletion of the manual transmission for the 2020 model year, as well as revised color availability. Orange Burst Metallic and Shock are specific to 2019 models, while Oasis Blue and Cayenne Orange Metallic are only available on 2020 models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Sonic discount offers in September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: 15 percent discount
- Example rebate: $3,359 on Sonic Premier Hatchback with an MSRP of $22,395
- Featured Lease Offer: $329/month for 39 months
- Applies to Sonic LT 5-Door trim level
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,509 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that all of the above offers will run through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Sonic trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, which include the $875 destination freight charge:
- LS – $17,595
- LT – $19,495
- Premier – $21,595
- 5-Door (Hatch)
- LT – $20,295
- Premier – $22,395
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Sonic discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The publication liked the infotainment and fuel efficiency. A Guinness World Record holder!
The publication liked the infotainment and fuel efficiency.
A Guinness World Record holder!