Chevrolet Silverado discount offers during September 2020 will look familiar to discerning shoppers, as they include a cashback rebate of up to $8,250 for select 2019 1500 models in addition to cutting the cost of 2020 1500 models by up to $7,000, as the total discounts vary depending on the configuration. Additionally, the Bow Tie brand is continuing to offer an attractive, Sign & Drive lease offer for 2020 models, wherein the buyer benefits from a zero-dollar down payment, first month’s payment, and security deposit.
Notably, all of the aforementioned offers appear to be available nationwide.
Nationwide Chevrolet Silverado discount offers for the all-new 1500 pickup truck on the T1 platform during the month of September 2020 are as follows:
- 2020 Purchase Offer : up to $7,000 customer cash
- Available on select 2020 Silverado 1500 models
- 2019 Purchase Offer: up to $8,250 customer cash
- Available on select 2019 Silverado 1500 models
- Featured Lease Offer: $339 monthly for 39 months
- Offer valid nationwide for 2020 Silverado 1500 Custom Crew Cab 4WD
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For current eligible lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $0 down payment
- $0 first payment
- $0 security deposit
Interested shoppers should note that all of the above offers will remain valid through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2019 and 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,595 destination freight charge included:
- Work Truck – $29,895
- Custom – $36,195
- LT – $38,495
- RST – $40,395
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,095
- LTZ – $44,595
- LT Trail Boss – $49,895
- High Country – $57,895
- Work Truck – $30,095
- Custom – $35,615
- LT – $38,795
- RST – $40,695
- Custom Trail Boss – $41,295
- LTZ – $44,895
- LT Trail Boss – $50,395
- High Country – $54,895
Interested buyers should take note of the requirements for each of the Chevrolet Silverado discount offers on the 1500 pickup, as they vary according to body style, trim, powertrain, and even packaging in some cases. As stated, the offers are set to expire after the first week of April, so time is of the essence.
For reference, here’s a comprehensive list of all the Chevrolet offers for the T1 Silverado during the 2019 calendar year and so far during 2020:
- January 2019 (introduced mid-month): $6,505 off
- February 2019: over $7,000 off
- March 2019: over $9,000 off
- April 2019: over $9,500 off
- May 2019: over $9,000 off
- June 2019: over $8,500 off
- July 2019: 20 percent off
- August 2019: 20 percent off
- September 2019: $9,760 off
- October 2019: $9,510 off
- November 2019: 20 percent off
- December 2019: 20 percent off
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Silverado discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Silverado 1500 News
Hit the road and track!
Future availability unknown.