Chevrolet Malibu discount offers are rather ordinary during September 2020, as the featured offer lowers the price of most 2020 trim levels by nearly $3,000. Interested parties will be happy to know that the aforementioned offer is available to all buyers nationwide. In addition to the cashback rebates, the Bow Tie brand is also offering a competitive, nationwide, Sign & Drive lease offer for the 2020 Malibu LT, with payments under $300 per month and no down payment at signing.
Shoppers should also note that the automaker has ceased all manufacture-backed promotions for 2019 Malibu models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Malibu discount offers during September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $2,750 customer cash
- Excludes base L trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $295 monthly for either 36 or 39 months, depending on the market
- Applies to 2020 Malibu LT
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Eligible Current Lessees:
- $0 first month’s payment
- $0 down payment
- $0 security deposit
All of the above Chevrolet Malibu discount offers are valid through September 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of September.
For reference, here are the starting MSRPs for 2019 and 2020 Malibu models, destination freight charge included:
- L – $22,970
- LS – $24,095
- RS – $25,095
- LT – $27,495
- Premier – $34,195
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Malibu discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Hot new looks for the Chevy sedan.
Would you take this over a crossover?