The Bow Tie brand’s Open Road sales event has ended; however, shoppers are getting another crack at worthwhile savings for the crossover in September. Notably, Chevrolet Equinox discount for the month includes a 15 percent rebate for 2020 models. In addition to the retail offers, a special lease offer makes a front-wheel drive 2020 Equinox LT model available for as low as $261 per month.
For those who may not be familiar with the product line, the 2020 Chevrolet Equinox is available with either front-wheel or all-wheel drivetrain configurations, as well as four trim levels: L, LS LT and Premier.
Nationwide Chevrolet Equinox discount offers during September 2020 are as follows:
- 2020 Equinox Purchase Offer: 15 percent off most 2020 models
- Excludes base L trim
- Rebate example: up to $5,710 customer cash on Equinox Premier
- Featured Lease Offer: $261 monthly for 39 months for current eligible lessees
- Applies to 2020 Equinox LT FWD model
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 first month’s payment
- $0 down payment
- $0 security deposit
Interested parties should note that the above cashback incentive and finance offers will run through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the applicable 2020 Chevrolet Equinox trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- L – $24,995
- LS – $27,495
- LT – $28,695
- Premier – $32,595
Prospective buyers might like to know that the upcoming refresh for the Equinox nameplate has been postponed, meaning the revised design and updates will not appear in North America with the 2021 model as originally intended, but on the 2022 Equinox model instead. The delay is due to complications caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
General Motors has also extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers through September 30th. The offer was initially set to end on June 30th.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Equinox discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The featured offer applies to 2020 Blazer models, while 2021 models see up to $2,750 below MSRP.
The headlining offer applies to 2020 models, while 2021 Equinox models receive a slightly less generous discount.