The Bow Tie brand’s Open Road Sales Event may have ended, but that doesn’t mean the automaker is no longer offering worthwhile incentive. In fact, for September 2020, Chevy is giving shoppers yet another chance to take advantage of the 10 percent Chevrolet Colorado discount introduced in July, which equates to well over $4,000 in some cases. Additionally, Chevy has upped its cashback rebate for all 2021 Colorado models to $2,000.
Shoppers should also know that Chevy has ceased offering incentives for 2019 Colorado models.
Nationwide Chevrolet Colorado discount offers for September 2020 are as follows:
- 2021 Colorado Purchase Offer: $2,000 cash allowance
- Applies to all trim levels
- 2020 Colorado Purchase Offer: 10 percent cash back
- Offer excludes base trim levels
- Example offer: $4,436 off Colorado ZR2
- Based on $44,365 MSRP
- Lease Offer: $329 per month for 36 months for eligible current lessees
- Applies to Crew Cab LT 4WD model
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $1,559 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
Interested shoppers should note that the above offers will remain valid thru September 30th, 2020. Additionally, while Chevy is offering a discount for the 2019 Colorado model, shoppers are no longer able to configure 2019 models online, as the 2021 Colorado pickup truck configurator is now live.
For reference, here are the 2021 and 2020 Colorado trim levels along with their corresponding starting MSRPs, including the $1,095 destination charge:
- WT – $25,895
- LT – $28,795
- Z71 – $34,995
- ZR2 – $42,495
- WT – $26,395
- LT – $28,895
- Z71 – $34,995
- ZR2 – $44,395
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020, unless otherwise specified.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Colorado discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The Wentzville plant will go offline on December 6th.
Details on the U.S. spec model are still limited.