A new Cadillac XT6 discount includes both a cashback rebate of $1,500 along with low-interest financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 models. Notably, the nationwide offer is a bit less generous than recent incentives, which included 0 percent financing rather than the current rate of 0.9 percent.
Given that the all-new XT6 made its debut in January 2019, it has been a little over a year since deliveries of the all-new XT6 made their way from the GM Spring Hill plant in Tennessee to dealer lots. That said, it makes sense that XT6 incentives have been relatively conservative so far.
The nationwide Cadillac XT6 discount offers in September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0.9 percent APR for up to 60 months + $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $449 per month for 36 months
- Applies to XT6 FWD Premium Luxury
- $4,929 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Offer not available nationwide; observed in the Detroit area
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT6 discount offers will run through September 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers until the end of this month, which it began as the COVID-19 pandemic started to take its toll.
For reference, here are the 2020 XT6 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Premium Luxury – $53,690
- Sport – $58,090
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT6 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials. Buyers can also lease the XT6 for as little as $449 per month in select markets.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials.
Buyers can also lease the XT6 for as little as $449 per month in select markets.