A new Cadillac CT4 discount offer reduces the price of 2020 models by up to $1,500 during September 2020. Additionally, Cadillac is offering a $1,500 rebate toward the lease of a 2020 CT4 sedan to current eligible GM or non-GM lessees. Notably, both offers apply to all trim levels of the all-new CT4, and are available nationwide.
Nationwide Cadillac CT4 discount offers during September 2020 are as follows:
- Purchase Offer: up to $1,500 cash allowance (amount may vary from one U.S. region to another)
- Lease Offer: $1,500 toward the lease of a 2020 CT4
- Must be a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer GM vehicle though GM Financial or a current lessee of a 2015 model year or newer non-GM vehicle for at least 30 days prior to the new vehicle sale
- As little as $379 per month for 36 months in select markets
- $3,189 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Offer observed in the Detroit market
Interested parties should note that all of the above Cadillac CT4 discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2020.
For reference, here are the 2020 CT4 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $33,990
- Premium Luxury – $38,490
- Sport – $39,590
- CT4-V – $45,490
The maximum $1,500 Cadillac CT4 discount lowers the starting price of the all-new model to $32,490. Notably, this is one of the first retail incentives made available for the luxury sedan.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac CT4 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
They offer a 45-percent faster damping response over the 3.0 dampers, for starters.
Two Caddys and a Chevy remain.