A new Buick Encore GX discount drops the price of all 2020 models by $3,250 during September 2020.
Additionally, the Tri-Shield brand is also offering special leasing options for well-qualified lessees, with pricing as low as $179 per month in select markets.
Nationwide Buick Encore GX discount offers on the small crossover during the month of September 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $3,250 purchase allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $179 a month for 24 months
- Example offer applies to Encore GX FWD Preferred with an MSRP of $25,095
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles a year
- $2,029 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Not available nationwide; observed in New York and other Northeast markets
Interested parties should note that all of the above Buick Encore GX discount offers will be valid through September 30th, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of September.
For reference, here are the 2020 Buick Encore GX starting MSRPs by trim level, which include the $995 destination freight charge:
- Preferred (1SB) – $25,095
- Sport Touring (1SH) – $26,695
- Essence (1SL) – $29,495
To clarify, the offers referenced above are only applicable to 2020 Encore GX models, and do not apply to 2019 or 2020 Encore models.
- Must take delivery by September 30th, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Buick Encore GX discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Would this be a Chevrolet, or a GMC? More than half of Buick’s customers are women.
Encore GX News
Would this be a Chevrolet, or a GMC?
More than half of Buick’s customers are women.