For August 2020, GMC Terrain discount offers include GM employee pricing for everyone, and the automaker is generously allowing buyers to stack said incentive with an additional cashback offer. In some cases, the deal equates to a savings of more than $7,000.
Notably, the worthwhile discount is only applicable to 2020 Terrain models. In addition to the aforementioned offers, GMC is also extending a competitive lease offer, with payments as low as $159 a month for select models in select markets.
Nationwide GMC Terrain discount offers during the month of August 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $4,000 customer cash + $3,360 employee discount = $7,360 total discount
- Excludes base SL trim level
- Example offer based on 2020 GMC Terrain FWD Denali with an MSRP of $43,825
- Featured Lease Offer: $159 monthly for 24 months
- Applies to Terrain SLE FWD model
- For current lessees:
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $0 security deposit
- $4,019 due at signing
- Offer not valid nationwide; only observed in the New York City market
Interested parties should note that the above offers will remain valid through August 31st, 2020. Furthermore, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until September 30th.
For reference, here are the 2020 Terrain trim levels and their corresponding MSRPs, $1,195 destination freight charge included:
- SL – $26,195 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- SLE – $29,595
- SLT – $32,395
- Denali – $39,495
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Terrain discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
The microchip shortage shows no signs of letting up. Shoppers should note that the full discount is only available in select markets.
The microchip shortage shows no signs of letting up.
Shoppers should note that the full discount is only available in select markets.