A GMC Sierra 1500 discount reduces the price of select pickup trucks by up to $8,000, though the qualifying models must be in a select configuration and equipped with select powertrain and package options. Otherwise, a lesser cashback rebate is available exclusively for other select configurations and powertrains, including $4,000 and $6,000 discounts.
Additionally, a GMC lease offer gives shoppers the opportunity to drive the T1-platformed pickup truck for two years at $229 per month. General Motors has also extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until the end of September.
Nationwide GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers during the month of August 2020 are as follows:
- Sierra 1500 Purchase Offer: $4,000 cash allowance for Double Cab models or $6,000 cash allowance for Crew Cab models
- Plus $2,000 for qualifying models equipped with the turbocharged 2.7-liter L3B I4 engine, for a total discount of up to $8,000
- Sierra 1500 Lease Offer: $229/month for 24 months for GM employees and eligible family members who are eligible current lessees:
- Applies to Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD Elevation
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,939 down payment (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Observed in the Detroit area market
It’s worth highlighting the fact that cash rebates seem to vary by cab configuration, trim level and powertrain. With that observation, we highly recommend visiting your preferred dealer for more details on the finance and retail incentives available this month.
Interested parties should know that all of the aforementioned GMC Sierra 1500 discount offers are valid through August 31st, 2020.
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Sierra 1500 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Sierra 1500 News
It’s one of three new hues for the full-size light duty pickup truck.
But 67 percent say on-road performance is still very important.