During the month of August 2020, a Chevrolet Bolt EV discount includes both a generous cashback rebate plus interest-free financing offer for all 2020 models. Meanwhile, a second, separate incentive reduces the price of 2020 models by $8,500.
Prospective buyers should know that all of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Nationwide Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offers for August 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $8,500 customer cash
- Featured Finance Offer: $4,750 cash allowance + 0 percent (interest-free) financing for up to 72 months with GM Financial
- Featured National Lease Offer: $239 monthly for 36 months
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- For Current Lessees of 2015 model year or newer select GM vehicles:
- $1,629 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
The Chevrolet cash purchase discount as it applies to an in-stock 2020 Bolt EV Premier with an MSRP of $43,635 reduces the starting price of said model to just $35,135.
For reference, here are the 2020 Bolt EV trim levels with their corresponding starting MSRPs, $875 destination freight charge included:
- LT – $37,495
- Premier – $41,895
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Chevrolet Bolt EV discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.