During August 2020, a Cadillac XT5 discount offer includes both a cashback rebate of $1,500 along with interest-free financing for well-qualified buyers on all 2020 XT5 models, though the cashback rebate can be had without the financing offer. We should also note that a $1,500 incentive is also available for current eligible lessees, and that all of the aforementioned offers are available nationwide.
Interested shoppers should know that Cadillac has ended its manufacturer incentives for 2019 XT5 models.
The nationwide Cadillac XT5 discount offers in August 2020 are as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Finance Offer: 0 percent APR for up to 60 months + $1,500 cash allowance
- Featured Lease Offer: $379 per month for 39 months
- Applies to XT5 FWD Premium Luxury
- $1,500 cash allowance
- $3,925 due at signing (after all offers)
- $0 security deposit
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- Offer not available nationwide, observed in the Los Angeles market
Interested parties should note that the above Cadillac XT5 discount offers will run through August 31st, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers until September 30th, which it began at the turn of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For reference, here are the XT5 trim levels and their corresponding starting MSRPs, $995 destination charge included:
- Luxury – $45,090
- Premium Luxury – $49,790
- Sport – $56,090
- Must take delivery by August 31st, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this Cadillac XT5 discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.
Globally, GM vehicles are on average comprised of 58% American parts and materials.