2021 Chevy Camaro Price Goes Unchanged Compared To 2020 Model1
The starting 2021 Chevy Camaro price of each trim level will remain the same as the 2020 Camaro models, GM Authority has learned.
|Trim Level||2021 Chevrolet Camaro||2020 Chevrolet Camaro||+ / – 2021 Camaro|
|1LS 2.0L I4 Turbo||$25,000||$25,000||$0|
|1LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$25,000||$25,000||$0|
|2LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$27,500||$27,500||$0|
|3LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$31,500||$31,500||$0|
|LT1 6.2L V8||$34,000||$34,000||$0|
|1SS 6.2L V8||$37,500||$37,500||$0|
|2SS 6.2L V8||$42,500||$42,500||$0|
|ZL1 6.2L V8 Supercharged||$63,000||$63,000||$0|
|1LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$31,500||$31,500||$0|
|2LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$33,500||$33,500||$0|
|3LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$37,500||$37,500||$0|
|LT1 6.2L V8||$40,000||$40,000||$0|
|1SS 6.2L V8||$43,500||$43,500||$0|
|2SS 6.2L V8||$48,500||$48,500||$0|
|ZL1 6.2L V8 Supercharged||$69,000||$69,000||$0|
Production of the 2021 Chevy Camaro is already underway, with production having begun at the GM Lansing Grand River plant on August 6th, 2020.
Interestingly prices have held steady to the 2021 model year despite the addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto as standard equipment. While the Wild Cherry Tintcoat exterior color has been added to the Camaro’s palette, the new hue is not included in the base price and carries an additional cost of $495.
The new color is available by itself, and is also included with the 2021 Camaro Wild Cherry package, which is divided into two-sub packages, as shown below:
- Black Metallic Hash Mark Stripes
- 20-inch 5-split spoke polished forged wheels with Black star center cap and Camaro logo
- Premium carpeted floor mats with Camaro logo
Wild Cherry Design Package 2 (PDN):
- Content of Wild Cherry Design Package 1, plus:
- Black sueded knee pads
- Fuel filler door in Black with visible carbon fiber insert
- Second generation Ground Effects in Carbon Flash Metallic
- Center Stripe
Other changes include the newfound availability of the ten-speed automatic transmission, which is now an option for SS models equipped with the 1LE Track Performance Package. Additionally, the RS Package and Redline Edition Package are now available on LT1 models. Moreover, onlookers who were hoping to purchase a 2021 Camaro Shock and Steel Special Edition are out of luck as the package has been deleted for the 2021 model year, though both the Shock and Steel exterior colors remain.
- See all 2021 Chevy Camaro changes, updates and new features.
About The Figures
- Pricing figures represent starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSPR) for each trim level without additional options.
- MSRP obtained from manufacturer for the United States market.
- MSRP does not include $995 destination charge per vehicle.
- Manufacturer incentives, rebates or other offers not included in MSRP.
Allmendinger Holds Off Fellow NASCAR Chevy To Win COTA 2023 Xfinity: Video
Allmendinger wins at yet another road course.
NASCAR Chevy Teams Tangle At COTA 2023: Video
A couple Chevys even wrecked out on the first lap.
- Sweepstakes Of The Month: Win a 2023 Corvette Z06 Convertible. Details here.
Time to price out an SS 1LE with the A10!