|Trim Level||2021 Chevrolet Camaro||2020 Chevrolet Camaro||+ / – 2021 Camaro|
|1LS 2.0L I4 Turbo||$25,000||$25,000||$0|
|1LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$25,000||$25,000||$0|
|2LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$27,500||$27,500||$0|
|3LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$31,500||$31,500||$0|
|LT1 6.2L V8||$34,000||$34,000||$0|
|1SS 6.2L V8||$37,500||$37,500||$0|
|2SS 6.2L V8||$42,500||$42,500||$0|
|ZL1 6.2L V8 Supercharged||$63,000||$63,000||$0|
|1LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$31,500||$31,500||$0|
|2LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$33,500||$33,500||$0|
|3LT 2.0L I4 Turbo||$37,500||$37,500||$0|
|LT1 6.2L V8||$40,000||$40,000||$0|
|1SS 6.2L V8||$43,500||$43,500||$0|
|2SS 6.2L V8||$48,500||$48,500||$0|
|ZL1 6.2L V8 Supercharged||$69,000||$69,000||$0|
Interestingly prices have held steady to the 2021 model year despite the addition of Wireless Apple CarPlay and Wireless Android Auto as standard equipment. While the Wild Cherry Tintcoat exterior color has been added to the Camaro’s palette, the new hue is not included in the base price and carries an additional cost of $495.
The new color is available by itself, and is also included with the 2021 Camaro Wild Cherry package, which is divided into two-sub packages, as shown below:
- Black Metallic Hash Mark Stripes
- 20-inch 5-split spoke polished forged wheels with Black star center cap and Camaro logo
- Premium carpeted floor mats with Camaro logo
Wild Cherry Design Package 2 (PDN):
- Content of Wild Cherry Design Package 1, plus:
- Black sueded knee pads
- Fuel filler door in Black with visible carbon fiber insert
- Second generation Ground Effects in Carbon Flash Metallic
- Center Stripe
Other changes include the newfound availability of the ten-speed automatic transmission, which is now an option for SS models equipped with the 1LE Track Performance Package. Additionally, the RS Package and Redline Edition Package are now available on LT1 models. Moreover, onlookers who were hoping to purchase a 2021 Camaro Shock and Steel Special Edition are out of luck as the package has been deleted for the 2021 model year, though both the Shock and Steel exterior colors remain.
- See all 2021 Chevy Camaro changes, updates and new features.
About The Figures
- Pricing figures represent starting Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices (MSPR) for each trim level without additional options.
- MSRP obtained from manufacturer for the United States market.
- MSRP does not include $995 destination charge per vehicle.
- Manufacturer incentives, rebates or other offers not included in MSRP.
This is one of two in this shade of blue.