GM Authority was first to detail the all-new 2021 Envision’s suspension and all wheel drive systems, dimensions and wheel choices. We then outlined the new model’s trim level structure, at which point we stated that we expect the 2021 Buick Envision price to start “around the $34,000 mark.” And now, we have been able to obtain a few specific pricing figures.
The 2021 Buick Envision will be available in four trim levels, starting with Envision (base), followed by Preferred, Essence and range-topping Avenir.
|Drive Wheels||FWD only||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD||FWD or AWD|
- * Not available with a Fleet or Government order type.
What we have today are 2021 Buick Envision price figures for the following five configurations in the U.S. market:
- Preferred with Comfort and Convenience Package – $34,745
- Preferred with Sport Touring (ST) Edition and Comfort and Convenience Package – $36,070
- Essence with Sport Touring (ST) Edition and Moonroof – $39,770
- Essence with Technology Package 1, 20-inch wheels, moonroof – $41,745
- Avenir with Technology Package 2 and moonroof – $44,810
Though the exact figure is unknown, the base Envision model will start below the aforementioned $34,745 figure. Additionally, it’s unclear whether these figures represent FWD or AWD configurations.
Orders for the 2021 Envision will open on Thursday, August 13th, 2020, at which point we expect to have more pricing information.
The all-new, 2021 Buick Envision rides on the GM E2 platform shared most directly with the first-generation Cadillac XT4. Power will come from the turbocharged 2.0L I-4 LSY engine making 230 horsepower and 258 pound-feet of torque. The GM nine-speed automatic transmission will be responsible for swapping the cogs.
The vehicle will be assembled at the Jinqiao plant in Shanghai, China for the Chinese domestic market, as well as for export to North America, and the very first units are expected to begin arriving at dealers in early 2021.