A new GMC Canyon discount drops the price of select 2020 models by over $5,000 during the month of July 2020. Notably, the headlining offer includes both a GM employee pricing incentive in addition to a $1,500 cashback rebate. Interested shoppers will be pleased to know that the aforementioned offer is available nationwide. Additionally, the Professional Grade brand is also offering attractive lease programs in most markets for current eligible lessees. It’s also worth clarifying that The General has ended its interest-free financing promotion, which was an effort to alleviate buyers suffering setbacks brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The nationwide GMC Canyon discount offer for the midsize pickup truck during the month of July 2020 is as follows:
- Featured Purchase Offer: $1,500 customer cash + $3,504 employee discount = $5,004 total rebate
- Example applies to Canyon Crew Cab Denali
- All purchase offers exclude SL trim level
- Featured Lease Offer: $239 per month for 36 months for eligible current lessees
- Applies to Canyon Short Box Crew Cab 4WD Denali
- Ultra low-mileage lease with 10,000 miles per year
- $2,729 due at signing
- $0 security deposit
- Not available nationwide; observed in Detroit area market
Interested parties should note that the aforementioned GMC Canyon discount offers will run through August 3rd, 2020. Additionally, General Motors has extended its special vehicle discounts for first responders and healthcare workers on the frontlines of the battle against the COVID-19 coronavirus until September 30th.
For reference, the price of each trim level of the 2020 Canyon, including the $1,095 destination charge, is as follows:
- SL – $23,295 (excluded from this month’s incentive offers)
- Base – $26,795
- SLE – $30,195
- SLT – $36,995
- All Terrain – $37,695
- Denali – $41,595
- Must take delivery by August 3rd, 2020.
- See dealer for details.
- Incentive for the United States of America, unless otherwise specified.
- Some customers may not qualify for this GMC Canyon discount offer.
- Offer not available with special finance, lease, and some other offers.
We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about the vehicles and their incentives in question, but errors and misprints can happen. In addition, the manufacturer can change incentive information at any time and without notice. Always consult with your dealer regarding color availability information before making purchase decisions. GM Authority will not be held responsible for any misprints, typos or any other errors.